HELP FUND THE PODIUM PURSUIT
GIVE TODAY & MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
As an athlete I am committed to "sleigh all day" in pursuit of gold!
But world class performance comes at a price. I am looking for partners like YOU to help fund my living and sport expenses. Your giving makes it possible to represent Canada at my best on the world stage in the sport of bobsleigh!
Following my 2018 Olympic debut I choose to get out of my comfort zone, challenge myself and move away from my role as a world-class brakeman to become a rookie bobsleigh pilot. My goal is to work my way back up to the World Cup circuit and qualify for the 2022 Olympics as a bobsleigh driver leveraging my sport experience and elite physical ability.
World class performance comes at a price.
In order to excel in my sport, I have taken on the costs of:
- strength and conditioning coaching
- physical therapy
- sport performance consulting
- additional ice time and equipment rentals
- travel related expenses such as accommodation, luggage and food,
- investments in recovery and competitive equipment (including tools and bobsleigh runners which are $8000/set),
- insurance fees and team membership fees
- and more!
I am looking for financial partners so that I can continue to train, compete and represent Canada at my best!